Online Workshop: How To Build An Entrepreneurial Mindset
In this online workshop we talk about what it means to be an 'entrepreneur', and how to find your own inner entrepreneur.
With practical exercises on
- Finding your personal mission
- Understanding your skills, interests and potential markets
- Defining your value proposition
1. You are already entrepreneurial
Until the industrial revolution, we were all entrepreneurs in one way or another - it's only recently we've become 'workers'.
2. Your unique purpose is where your skills, interests and potential market needs align
Think about things that interest you or you enjoy, then what skills you have, then what needs there are in the world. Where do these overlap? Can you provde a unique solution?
3. An entrepreneurial mindset is one that experiments
Entrepreneurs see everything in life as a test that can be measured - failures can be learned from and wins can be scaled up.
Watch the full workshop here: