Intro To The Curriculum | Build & Launch Your Idea
After you’ve defined your direction you’ll be assigned a Coach that aligns with your chosen direction. They’ll then work with you as you undertake a 10 week online course designed to give you the skills, habits, and mindset to launch a viable business, join a mission driven startup, or kickstart an autonomous career.
The framework of this part of the curriculum is broken down into three units that each end with a pitch to your coach and tribe. The units are:
- Understanding your market and customer
- Finding your solution and prototyping an MVP
- Obtaining traction and seeking funding.
Whether you chose to use this as a way to launch a startup, your personal brand, or just to gain valuable startup experience, we feel this part of the curriculum ticks three vital boxes:
- You’ll be able to keep applying this framework to your ideas for life
- Launching a business/brand will no longer be a mystery to you
- You’ll have gained the 1-on-1 expertise of an IRL Founder or Entrepreneur from your Coach.
After these ten weeks you’ll also have access to our Alumni Community as well as being connected with recruitment, employment, funding, and entrepreneurial opportunities offered by our partners TechStars, Seedrs, Founders Factory, and Backed VC.
For more information about the full program, the Coaches, Program Directors, and Workshops - you can download our Curriculum.